5 Steps To Get a Real Estate License in Louisiana:
- Complete the 90 hour Pre-License Education Course
- Submit the Initial Real Estate Salesperson License Application – Part A to the Louisiana Real Estate Commission (LREC)
- Schedule and Pass your PSI Exam
- Submit the License Application – Part B to the LREC
- Receive your new license!
There’s an old saying that says, ‘The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time to plant a tree is today’. If you didn’t get started in real estate 20 years ago, no worries, you can start today!
Do the following real estate career goals line up with your career goals?
- Be your own boss,
- Match your hustle to your income level, and
- Maintain a flexible work schedule.
If you said ‘Absolutely!’, the first step is to create your Applicant Account at StateReporting.com. Then settle down with a real estate pre license course to start studying for your license. Earn your real estate salesperson’s license and drive those career goals into 2020 and beyond.
Remember, if you didn’t start 20 years ago, the best time to start is today!
Any questions about the process? We’ll be happy to help you, call us at 855-261-9808 or use the live chat on the site!